Been Charged with a Drug Crime?
Drug Crimes Lawyer for any Drug Related Crime in Philadelphia PA and Vicinity
Defense for any drug charge including possession, trafficking, intent to distribute, manufacturing, and other drug crimes that require an attorney including charges involving firearms, violence, or minors.
There are a multitude of drug offenses, and none of them are to be taken lightly. Many of the offenses are felonies, which can have lasting consequences. Conviction of a criminal Drug possession offense can frequently mean having a criminal record for the rest of your life.
In Pennsylvania, conviction of a drug-related crime can result in loss of your driver's license. Those charged with these crimes need the legal representation of a qualified Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorney, which can be found at the law offices of Peter J. Scuderi. He provides solid representation as a highly experienced drug defense attorney.
Drug offenses constitute a wide range of crimes. These include:
- Drug Trafficking: Involves selling drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Possession For Sale: Having a quantity of illegal drugs in your possession with intent to sell
- Illegal Drug Sales, Attempts to Sell: The selling of illegal drugs
- Importation: Importing drugs from locations around the globe for sale
- Prescription Drug Fraud: Committing any level of fraud to obtain prescription drugs
- Transportation: Transporting drugs
- Methamphetamine Manufacture: Making meth for sale or personal use
- Possession of Chemicals for the purpose of, or intent to, manufacture Methamphetamine: Possession of any one or combination of chemicals to make meth.
- Cocaine Possession: Possession of any amount of cocaine.
- Conspiracy to Violate Any Drug or Narcotic Law
- Marijuana Possession: Possession of any amount of marijuana where illegal under PA state law
- Drug Paraphernalia Charges: Sale or possession of any object associated with illegal drug use.
Many of these offenses can be a huge detriment to a person’s reputation and criminal record. It is necessary that great representation be sought early, as soon as charges occur, so that your Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorney may begin crafting a defense that will stand up in court and is designed to protect your rights and freedom.
It is extremely important for a Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorney to challenge the validity of search warrants and investigate how warrants were presented to the court to justify their issuance. One needs to challenge whether the police had probable cause to "knock and talk" when they enter houses and apartments, stop and search cars, and perform personal searches on the street. If these factors are examined and used properly by your Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorney, it can often be enough for a to dismiss or discredit a case.
Legal Representation from a Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorney that You Can Depend On
Regardless of your circumstances, we believe every one of our clients' cases deserves to be evaluated on a case by case basis with the presumption of innocence until proven guilty, and our highly qualified team of Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorneys are committed to providing each of our client's with the compassion and understanding they deserve, as well as an aggressive plan for representation at an affordable price.
If you need a Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorney, you can rely upon the team at the law offices of Peter J. Scuderi, where years of expertise and intimate knowledge of the criminal justice system make it possible for us to provide you with the best drug lawyer available.
Our Philadelphia Drug Crimes Attorneys have helped many individuals accused of serious criminal charges avoid jail time and alleviate much of the emotional turmoil that a drug or narcotics charge can carry.
Contact The Law Office
Peter J. Scuderi is an attorney in Philadelphia specializing in criminal defense. Mr. Scuderi also serves Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, and Chester Counties in addition to serving those in Philadelphia County. He is among the best lawyers in Pennsylvania, committed to assisting clients who need high quality legal representation.
For a consultation on your case, please call us at 215-546-5650 or complete the form below. If you are looking for a criminal lawyer in Philadelphia, your legal fight starts here.